Service and Installation Technician
CSMi, a growing Medical Devices business in Stoughton, MA, is looking for a Service and Installation Technician. Ideal candidates possess a solid mix of both mechanical and technical aptitude, along with a personality that allows for comfortable and confident interaction with customers and end-users at various levels of seniority. This position involves travel (approximately 20-25%), so a willingness to be out of town during the week is important. A background in mechanical assembly with exposure to electronic equipment, including meters and basic wiring is highly desirable.
1) Manage customer service, and respond to support calls and inquiries at the main office.
2) Travel to CSMi’s domestic customer sites to assemble, setup and install our equipment, and provide in-service instruction to users.
1) Mechanical and technical aptitude to be able to assemble and setup, and troubleshoot our equipment.
- Intermediate mechanical skills (use of hand and some power tools) to assemble and repair equipment.
- Intermediate understanding of electronics to wire equipment.
- Physically capable of lifting and moving heavy objects and operating common warehouse tools including pallet jacks and hand-carts.
2) Presentable and confident in interacting with and training customers and end-users.
3) Comfortable with domestic travel.
4) Must have basic computer skills – MS Office tools, etc.
5) Must have a valid Driver’s License and a clean driving record.
Other Duties / Skills:
Help drive sales of service and/or replacement parts to customers.
Great benefits and competitive salary, based on experience. Please forward your resume and credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CSMi designs and manufactures computer-based measurement, training, and documentation solutions. CSMi’s product portfolio offers solutions for physical therapists, exercise scientists, and athletic trainers. Established in 1982, CSMi’s products are used in hospitals, clinics, athletic training rooms, research centers, industrial sites, and schools around the world. For more information, visit www.csmisolutions.com.
Send resume to email@example.com.